For your older home there are likely problems that must be dealt with before applying paint. This can be drywall or plaster damage inside your home or dry rot and soft wood on the exterior of your house. Pete has the knowledge, experience, and tools to be able solve these problems and extend the life of your house.
Typical problems we can solve include:
- Holes or impact damage in drywall
- Loose or peeling plaster
- Warped and miss-shaped panels
- Water damage from exterior leaks or from plumbing problems
- Dry rot on very old wood
- Moisture damage on exterior wood where there is contact with the ground
- Mold and mildew damage in very damp environments
We’ve seen and repaired all kinds of damage. No need to worry about the quality of our restorations because we’ve done that remediation before.
Please contact us to discuss your residential application or to request a free quote for house painting services.